5 Galentine's Day Ideas Your Girls Will Love
Whether you're taken or single, Galentine's Day is a time to celebrate friendships. Thats why we're channeling our inner #girlboss Leslie Knope, and offering up some fun Galentine Day Ideas your whole squad will love!
1. Karaoke Party: What better way to celebrate Galentine's Day than by singing your heart out with your favorite girls?
2. Wine Tasting: If you and your girls like wine, hosting a wine tasting party. Not into alcohol? Do a mocktail tasting!
3. Spa Day: Rather keep it low key and pamper yourself and your friends? A home spa experience is a perfect way to relax, unwind, and practice some much needed self-care while spending time with your closest friends.
4. Brunch: Go grocery shopping and make a feast together, or whip everything up in advance. You can go all out with a theme, or just use it as an opportunity to gather all your loved ones to eat good food and drink mimosas.
5. Viewing Party or Book Club: Enjoy a movie marathon of all your favorite rom-coms unless, of course, you're more of an action or true-crime kind of crowd?
Not into movies? Choose a book to read together and make your Galentine's Day party a book club.